Thursday, November 2, 2017

New Jewelry for the Fall Shows

This is just the beginning.  I have been busy making new things for the Downtown Gainesville and The Gathering of the Artists shows. I'm using more color stones and making some bigger pendants. These are mostly for the "Sea Life" series, Crashing Waves but some work in the "Forest Life Series" as well. There is some cross over between these two series when I get into the one of a kinds.  I'm also makeing some long neck chains with no stones and big links, a new very heavy sterling cuff bracelet,  more earring designs with and without stones in silver and colorfull aluminium. Not to forget about the guy's, I have a new money clip, tie tack and cufflinks as well a new sterling silver buckle...
  These may not be on the website yet, or ever!. They are one of kind and with 2 more shows, I'll wait to see if they sell before putting them on the websites. However at this time I still have all of them so leave a comment, email me, message me in instagram or facebook , Pick your platform!, if you want to order or price information or more pictures, and I will see that you get the one you want. If they make it on my Etsy store or website I'll send and email so be sure you are on my list.
This stone is Russian Charoite.  This is a fairly rare stone and going up in price.I got these a while ago so they are still reasonable.   This one is set with an amethyst
The over all length is about 2 inches.

This is a purple stone called sugilite. It's not as blue as this picture look in this pictureThis pendant is about 3 inches over all length

This stone is another Charoite about the same size as the one above 18 x 24 mm. this one has a 5mm moon stone as an accent

A Surf Bubbles pendant with crysopease, green aventurine, and moonstone as a dangle on the left

Zioisite with some ruby in the matrix and rhodinite accent stone. This spiral setting could a crashing wave or a plant form so I guess I just have to call it one of a kind

Lemon Jasper and Peridot are stones in this asymetrical spiral vine pendant.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment