Thursday, August 17, 2017

Custom Bracelets with Elks Tooth and Green Stone

Bracelets made for the customers stones


This bracelet started with this pendant.  The customers heir loom piece was a pendant she never wears so she wanted to make it into a cuff bracelet

I have all the parts made and ready to assemble

the parts , at long last, are all soldered together
The second bracelet is a clasp bangle using an elks tooth provided by the customer.  I had to cut the oot off and slightly reshape the tooth in order to make a bezel for it
The bezel is made and soldered in place after shaping the silver wire around it


The clasp at the back is soldered up and ready for the custom cut tooth part I'm shaping into a 5mm stone


finished elks tooth bracelet
You can see other bracelets ready made on my websites here and on my Etsy Store here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment